Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally! A go at the PS3

Yes, I have finally got a chance to go hands on with the Play Station 3. First off I must say how I felt going into this. I was a tad worried due to all the crap I have heard about it. Was it really as bad as they say? I really wanted to find out so I played for about 30 minutes. I played two different games; Call of Duty 4 and Resistance : Fall of Man. WOW! Ok, First I played Resistance, 4 players. I didn't really like the multilayer but it wasn't that bad. It was a little too..."Hack and Slash" for me. Then I played Call of Duty, and man was this game great? It defiantly made my top shooter list. The PS3 it self was great. Besides the fact it's huge and heated the tiny room we were in. The controllers were amazing to hold, they were so light and well-fitting....But why was everyone saying it sucked so bad? I mean I really wanted one after that. Then I realized that all the people who told me it was crap were all X-Box fanboys! As much as I enjoy Halo 3, I enjoyed CoD4 more. Really guys, go out there and give it a try. You will love it. Even you X-box lovers!!

No comments: