Saturday, July 28, 2007

My first blog post?

I always told myself that I didn't want to do a blog, but I now am here writing this. Going into the career that I want to go in I feel it is important to have a blog. I am not sure of the "laws" of the blogging world but I guess I'll make it up as I go.

You might be wondering what Chuuyou stands for. Well it simply means 'a middle of an era'. I found this appropriate because I feel like it is the middle of an era for me. A turning point in my life. I need to get structured an prepared for life now.

My interest are Video games..... Yep, that about sums it up. So I will be mostly talking about video games here. I will post any big news I see in the video game world and discuss what I think about it. I might expand the world of my blog a little more then just gaming but it will be kept generally around that. I hope this to be as active as I can make it with tons of post and news!

If you have any suggestions, advice, or tips for me please send them to me. You can do this at ChuuyouBlog@gmail.com

No comments: